Monday, January 3, 2011

New post New year!!

I have thought long and hard about the year 2010, and for alot of us it was not the best but in some ways it was a great year.
My sweet Sister n law Cindy Passed away from breast cancer in March and that was so extremely devestating for all of us in the family. She was such an awesome example of what i want to strive to be like. She was an amazing mom and never ever complained about her.self when she was feeling crappy, she still took her kids to all their games and dances and haircuts, ect. Its amazing to me that moms have soo much strength to endure to the end. Cindy blogged a ton over the last 2 yrs and her husband made her blog into a book and I got to read a few pages last night. I definatley teared up reading how much she loved her husband and kids and how much hope and faith she had. Reading that book made me want to blog alot more about my family and have everyone know how much I love my family and the fun and not so fun things we do in our daily lives. I sure miss Cindy, but I know she is loving life where she is right now.

After Cindy passed away my sister n law Holly had her 3rd baby, which is definately a great thing to celebrate after such tragedy, I am sure it brought her some peace and happiness in that hard time in her life. Then we got to add one last baby into our family as well. There was a couple of family weddings too. All in all it was a great and not so great year, I guess in life we have to take the good with bad even when we don't want to.

So in saying that, I really want to love more, serve more, be selfless, be happier and make every day something to be proud of even if its just finishing the laundry I started..lol

No comments: