Thursday, January 6, 2011

brothers

I always wanted my kids closer in age but you don't always get what you want. These two boys are 3.5 years apart and it is soo much fun watching them play like they never knew any different. Ilove that Lincoln loves Bryce soo much, he constantly asks for Bryce all day long while Bryce is at school. They defenately fight like brothers too. I am pretty sure that one day Linc will be Bryces "bigger" brother, just look at the head on that kid!! haha I love these sweet little guys of mine, i am soo lucky to have them, I worked pretty hard for each of these boys!








2 comments:

Holly said...

They are so cute! And I feel the same way about my girls, I love that they have each other. And you are right, it looks like Lincoln might take over Bryce someday!!

Debbie said...

They are adorble. I'm so glad you finally got your babies!