Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lincoln turns 2!!

It is soo crazy how time just flows by and sometimes I wish I could just freeze the time right now so I could keep my kids little and pure. Lincolns 2nd birthday is today! He doesnt understand birthdays yet but Im sure he wont mind opening a few presents, he got that down pat at Christmas.

Lincoln is by far my biggest handful(as you can see how he got in his car on top of the coffee table and climbed up and was going to attempt to ride off of it until we stopped him) but he brings us such joy and laughter too. Right now in his stage in life he copies whatever anyone says and we have to answer him exactly how we answered the other person. He has the cutest little dimple on his upper cheek when he smiles, I love it because it's not in the normal spot for a dimple. His answer for every question is "I dont know". I love how huge and thick he is, he just wouldnt be Lincoln without his cute big head. When we let his hair grow out its curly, I love it because so far he's the only one w/curly hair. Hes at the stage where he is finally understanding and is trying to help. He feels so proud of himself when he really got to do something all by himself and help mommy. If daddy is home than no one on earth exists..I mean no one!! Only daddy can change him, only daddy can pick him up, only daddy can sit by him, he follows Mike around until bedtime. I love this boy soo much, as hard as he is on most days, I couldnt imagine my life without him, his smile makes me smile. Happy Birthday sweet boy of mine, we love you

No comments: