Monday, January 3, 2011

December

December is always a crazy month for everyone with Christmas and all the festivities that go with it. This Dec was especially crazy because we moved and everyone got sick! not a good way to start the holidays. I feel pretty proud of myself for getting fully unpacked and full Christmas decorations up in less than 3 weeks..not too bad with 4 kids. Being in a bigger home makes me want to get more Christmas decorations. We hosted Christmas eve dinner here like we do every year and it was nice to have the space for everyone. I love when the whole family can be together, thats what its all about right? I feel like Dec went by in a blur.


The kids had a fun time off from school and Mike always get 2 weeks as well so we can usually get alot done. We went up to the snow on the kids last saturday home but that will b another post later. Here are some pics of Christmas morning and decorating.















No comments: