Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lylas first grahm cracker

Lyla was soo fussy the other day and I didnt have anything for her just to eat or hold onto by herself to keep her busy so i gave her a big grahm cracker and it worked but it was a huge mess. Her face says it all. She was definately loving her treat. This smile is soo contagious, all of my clients tell me they have never seen a baby with such a huge mouthy smile. I even had to take her to the doctor this week and found out she had a double ear infection and when the dr walked inshe tried soo hard to smile and be happy but she was miserable. The dr even said "shes trying soo hard to look happy". This week has been a little rough w/a sick baby and nap times arent going good this week due to an ear infection so life has been put on hold while I sit in my jammies all day and hold my sweet little girl. I actually love moments like these because we are always so busy that we never just get to sit down and hold our little ones. It stinks that she sick but I love cuddling with her
.

No comments: