Monday, January 31, 2011

Choices

This story might sound dumb to some people but to me it was great. For a long time now I really have to explain or maybe the right word would be "badger" Bailee into making good food choices. It's not an easy task with her 5 year old brother being very thin and actually eats the healthy stuff and her 2 yr old brother not really worrying about it too much. But Bailee really enjoys her food so it's kind of a battle every now and then. Well, the other day Bryce was going to have an icecream sandwich after dinner and I told Bailee she could have one too and she actually looked up at me and said " no thanks mom, I get to have one at school tomorrow so I don't need one tonight." It was one of those moments that dont happen very often but what I am trying to teach her about making good choices with food is finally paying off. I am so proud of her choices and I hope it continues

1 comment:

sheila said...

I am proud of her too and I am proud of you for teaching her about good choices. Keep up the good work!