Thursday, January 1, 2009

Such a fun day!!

The wonderful diaper cake and the food display!! Yummy can we do that again?..jk

The week before Thanksgiving I had a wonderful baby shower thrown for my by my good friends Melissa, Jans, and Savannah. The day was sooo much fun and I really appreciate everyone that came and supported my little future miracle. I cant wait to see all the cute outfits and blankets on sweet little Lincoln in the very near future. Jana did such an amazing job on the diaper cake and I can tell it took soo long to get it together because taking that cake apart was torture..haha. Thank you girls for all the hard work.










2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there! A few more weeks and he will be here! I love those tennis shoe socks - I got some for Payton that are just like that but Mary Janes. He will look so cute!

Debbie said...

Looks like a fun party. I love the diaper cake.