Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random Holiday Pictures



This was me and sweet Bailee right before church on my birthday. I thought we looked soo cute for church that day that I couldnt waste a good picture.







Heres Bailee decorating the tree. The tree in the picture really looks small but it does look a little bigger in really life.

I think santa left rudolph at our house!! I went to pick Bryce up from preschool and the teacher had all the little kids outside in the fron yard all looking like rudolph and it was the cutest site to see. Bryce left those antlers and nose the rest of the day and wanted daddy to see how cute he was. I dont know how anyone could make fun of rudolph when hes soo dang cute.

This day was monumental!! Bailee has never sat on santas lap and not screamed her head off. usually we even have to stay upstairs in the mall so we dont get too close. But for some reason this year she was determined to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted. She still was a little apprehensive to be too close but she was soo proud of herself the rest of the night and we were so proud too. we will see what next year brings.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I'm sooo proud of you for updating! See... that wasn't so bad & those photos are so cute they NEEDED to be seen! Good job girl!

Kristy Treible said...

Love the new pictures! You look so cute at your shower. I love the shirt you were wearing!

Holly said...

I am proud of Bailee - I think I have a few years to go before we git that mark!

Amy said...

I am so happy you updated your blog. It must have taken quite awhile with all those pictures. Madi is just like Bailee when it comes to Santa.