Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sorry i have not posted!!

I have tried multiple times now to post some new pics of Lincoln and the kids and so far everytime it has failed. I get soo frustrated dealing with this blog its almost more trouble than its worth. If any one wants to come help my with it sometime I would really appreciate it. But honestly everytime I try to upload the pics it just stays blank forever and never actually loads them onto the page. So anyways, Lincoln is doing great! He has surpassed his birthweight by alot this week so the breastfeeding thing is working much to my surprise. He gained over an ounce a day his second week of life. We love him soo much and are soo glad he is finally here and we can kiss him all day. The kids absolutely love him to peices and cant smother him enough. Im a little sleep deprived but thats to be expected right? Other than that I am doing great. Just a little bragging note... I got my prepregnancy pants on yesterday!! Yay for me, i just had to let people know because I was terrified that this baby would put me over the edge and I would never get back in my pants. I will try to post pictures when i can figure it out or when my computer wants to cooperate.

5 comments:

Cossebooms said...

I'm glad that baby is doing well. And it sounds like nursing is going well too. Yeah!

Holly said...

Are you serious? Pre-pregnancy pants? You make me sick!!! :) I am glad he is doing good.

Lauri said...

Get that lazy bum husband of yours to post some pictures for you! Geez louise!!!! J/k Mike, I know you are busy too!!!!!

Kristy Treible said...

Congrats! How much did he weigh when he was born? I need to come see this little guy! Call me when things settle down a bit.

The Scott's said...

Yay! Good job. Forget about the computer for now - just keep taking the pictures. It sounds like he's already growing up too fast. I really need to hold him!!! Glad you're doing good. Let me know when we can get together. :)