Monday, January 12, 2009

Lincoln's Birthday will be Jan 13(which is tomorrow)

I just wanted to post about my very last doctors appt and let everyone know the details. I dont know when i will actually post again but it will be with pictures of the sweet baby boy. I went in today and I am 4 cm dialated and close to 100% effaced. Thats pretty good for not being in labor yet. Anyways, my original induction date is monday the 19th and my doctor told me he would see me then. Well then we got a phone call today at 4:15pm and it was my doctor asking if we would rather come in tomorrow at 9am instead because he had a cancellation due to some other lady having her baby today. "well duh!! like im gonna say no i want to wait till monday" anyways I told him of course we would be there. So needless to say we are ecstatic!

This pregnancy has been awesome and full of ups and downs as far as my own anxieties about everything. The actual pregnancy itself has been great, I cant complain about that. But i am ready to finally get to hold, smell, love, hug, kiss and anything else this sweet baby boy that we have tried so hard to get the past two years. Its all worth it thought. I will update later to let everyone know how it went.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. I'm so glad you are finally getting your new little one. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Amanda said...

Who knows when you will check this but I am so excited to meet "Link" tomorrow! It was so fun to see you today when you got the news! You are so cute and full of happiness! I love you and am so glad we hung out the other night! Let's please do it again soon!

Jana said...

Yay!

Jana said...

Yay!

Kristy Treible said...

I can't wait! Good luck! Call if you need anything.