Monday, November 17, 2008

I need to VENT!!!

I am soo sick and tired of not speaking my mind! There are some certain people in my life that need to grow up and realize that the world doesnt revolve around them. Im tired of having my feelings on the back burner to make everyone else happy. The holidays are supposed to be a time for being thankful for what we have and being happy and at this moment im very upset at the way these people make me feel. I'll get over it because thats how i am but i just had to vent a little about whats making me emotional right now! thanks for listening.

7 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh, gosh, I hope one of them annoying you isn't me!!!!!! :) I totally know how you feel though, hang in there!

Meredith Ferrin said...

I hope everything works okay for you guys during the holidays....let me know if you need to vent some more!

love ya...have a great baby shower!

Lauri said...

Hey, when is your shower? Soon?

Kristy Treible said...

Hmmm...I have some people in my life that I feel the same way about. That is why we are taking our cute little family to disneyland to spend quality time ALONE!! We should talk. :)

Holly said...

Hang in there. All people are annoying, pregnancy always makes it worse, too! But venting can make it a ton better, so I do hope you feel better. Have a fun shower, you lucky girl! Get some good stuff!

Lauri said...

So when is your December post going to show up? ha ha. Happy Birthday today! Gosh, it seems like you were a lot younger the last time I saw you. :)

Kristy Treible said...

Let me know everything went ok with the jewelry. I am assuming you got it? Have a happy new year!