Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged

A while back my friend Kristy tagged me and im finally getting around to doing it so here it is...

7 random things about me...

1) I love being a girl! And all the things that go with that such as getting my nails done and getting pedicures. Those little things in life make me a little bit happier!

2)I love doing hair. And Ive loved it since i was a little girl.

3) Im a procrostinator and i hate that about myself. If anyone has a way for me to be better let me know!!

4) I only have 1 sibling and she is 5 years younger than me.

5) I love my husband Mike with all my heart and soul. Hes the best dad and husband I could have ever hoped for.

6) I have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Believe it or not the trials that i have endured have actually strengthened my testimony over the last 2 years more than i thought it could.

7) My kids drive me crazy on a regular basis but i would not trade a day in the world without them, i love them so much and cant wait to add another precious baby to our family.

NOw i tag Jana and Savannah

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

Finally! I am all about the "girly" stuff too!

Jana said...

Tagged? What the heck? I don't even know what that is?