Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another 4 weeks

Well yesterday i went to my ob appt. It was another 4 weeks gone and i made it!! yay. All is great. The heartbeat was perfect, but the funny thing was is that i had to do the glucose test and about 30 min after i drank the solution, Lincoln started moving like never before. The nurse couldnt hardly find the heartbeat because my stomach was going crazy. And you could hear him moving around in the doppler. So i might have to watch this kid around sugar..haha. Everything else went fine and the doctor wants to see me every 2 weeks now so the time will go by soo fast. And he is gonna give me another ultrasound next time too. So i have a ton to look forward to this next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I am so happy to hear everything is going good. What a relief. You definately deserve a good pregnancy and healthy baby.

Cindy said...

Yeah! You are almost there--we can't wait to see our new nephew. Every two weeks makes things go by so fast.

Debbie said...

Yeah! That's so exciting. I'm glad everything is going so good. I love the name. Too cute!