Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bryce is in preschool!!!

I know its been forever since i have blogged but im just not a good blogger. Two weeks ago today Bryce started preschool. I cant believe my baby is old enough for preschool. Time really flys when youre having fun. He was sooo excited to finally go to school like his big sister does. When we dropped him off he didnt even bat an eye over it and was totally fine leaving us for the 2 hours. If any of you know bryce really good you know that he is very much a daddys boy and I as his mom pretty much doesnt exist most days. But I was soo excited to pick him up with dad and bailee and he told me that he missed mommy!! And when mike asked him if he missed him, bryce said "no i only missed my mommy" i seriously wanted to cry, i guess i do exist somewhat in his world. But he did great and really likes it.Its not bad he goes only thursdays and fridays from 11-1:15 so its not too long but just long enough. we are soo proud of him and know he is gonna do just fine in school.

this is his teacher Mrs.Kerry! she is soo sweet and is most definately a preschool teacher. She has soo much energy its amazing! and she is the same teacher that bailee went too as well so she know us really good.

This is Bryce when he finished with school that first day and he still looks happy!!

2 comments:

Meredith Ferrin said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Enjoy your free time on Thursdays and Fridays!!

Jana said...

Yay blogger! I've been waiting for these pics and he looks soooo cute! Go Bryce!