Thursday, October 2, 2008

OB appt!

So I totally made it 4 whole weeks for my ob appt!! I didnt even call the doctors office one time. I actually surprise myself sometimes. Mike even told me that ive been doing really good lately not getting anxiety due to this pregnancy. Everything went really good. The hearbeat was 159 which is really good and strong and my weight is... well its the other thing in pregnancy i hate. I hate seeing the numbers get higher and higher each month but im up 10 lbs total so far and i gained 7 of it in 4 weeks..ahhhhhh! i hope next month brings a little better number. But i guess the pumpkin pie and the bread im eating doesnt help!! Other than that i go in 4 more weeks and get to do the glucose test...yay for me. But as bad as that drink is, it lets me know that im getting farther along and thats really reassuring. I can feel Lincoln move all the time now and that is the best thing in the whole world, I love it. So that was my day so far and tonight i get to work really late so i better go rest for a bit.

4 comments:

Janalie said...

I am glad to hear you doing well. Keira Poulsen took the pictures you can find her name under my friends list and it shows you other stuff she has done. She did a great job and was so fun to work with.

Holly said...

10 lbs is average at this time so don't sweat it! Until you hit 50 lbs, you can't complain! :) I saw your pictures on myspace, you look so cute pregnant, I am jealous. I am feeling the desire to want another baby so bad, but I have to wait a few months. I am glad you and Lincoln are doing good!

Kristy Treible said...

I am so happy everything is going so good this time. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Jana said...

Hello... vacation pics coming anytime soon?!!!!!!!!!!!