Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy!!






I have been out of the loop for a while but I'm back... Mike finally made it home from scout camp and he had a lot a fun, he did come back pretty sore though, he hiked 50+ miles!! I'm soo proud of him and thankful for his service for those boys.


The last week Bailee started the summer reading program at school and thats fun for her. It's nice because she only has to go for three hours and the first day she was shocked when I was there to pick her up already. She kept saying the rest of the day, " Is that what first grade is gonna be like?" but we had to burst her bubble and tell her no way. But she is enjoying summer school especially because they get to have snacks a few times in the day. One of her best friends Alex is in the class with her so that makes it better too of course.


The kids also started swimming lessons last week and Bailee loves every minute of it. For the first 3 days Bryce screamed his head off the entire 30 mins!!! and tried to get out of the pool numerous times and finally on the last day of that week he did perfect! I'm soo proud of him for over coming his fear a little bit. But is Monday morning and we have swimming lessons again to day and one of the first things out of his mouth this morning was that he did not want to go to swim lessons so we'll see how this week ends!!


I also had a doctor appt and they did an ultrasound and everything is grwoing the way it should. I go back next tues for another ultrasound and by then we will see a heartbeat. So I will try to keep myself busy this week to keep my mind off of it. With everything I've gone through in the past, I'm trying to just take it one step at a time and not get so anxiety filled, I'm doing a pretty good job. I'm not as stressed this time around. The nausia has started to kick in full force today!! yayay I actually like it but hate it at the same time. It at least gives me the idea that everything is moving in the right direction, as long as I'm feeling crappy than it's a good sign. So thats it for last week, now its just another week of the same thing so it will be busy!!

3 comments:

Meredith Ferrin said...

Hey Becky!! I hope everything continues to go well....please let me know if I can do anything to help you.

Looks like swim team is fun, I'm glad they are enjoying it!

Jana said...

Bryce's face cracks me up! Cute post!

Tiffany Matthews said...

It looks like you are having a fun crazy summer. Just think 62 days till school starts. I am glad to hear that you are nauseated thats always a great sign. It's funny how we look forward to being sick. I will keep you in our prayers. We are in the process of tying to move out of my inlaws house. So we will see what the next few weeks bring.