Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mikes gone and I'm sad

Well Mike left on his scout camp on monday morning around 9 am. They were actually gonna leave at 5 am but the boys didn't like that soo much so they changed it. So I've been trying to come up with ideas of things to do while he is gone, some things came to mind like cleaning, laundry, some more cleaning but I decided that I don't really want to do much while he's gone, I just want to have fun. He wont get back until saturday so it will be a long week. Monday I did my moms hair and then we went to one of the city pools with our friends the Newbolds, then we went to streets of newyork to eat dinner with them too because my friend Janas husband works there so we thought it would be nice not to have to cook or anything. Today a bunch of us moms from the ward took the kids to the morning movies that is every tuesday so that will be fun for the summer. I also had a doctor appt today, most of you don't know yet but as of right this second I am pregnant again. I'm trying to be positive this time and really enjoy every minute because you never know when those minutes are over. so anyways then Bailee and I just got into the pool for a little bit while Bryce was taking a nap and now its time to go to my daily trip to walmart and then over to my moms for dinner. Now I just have to find some more things to do this week to pass the time, let me know if you have any ideas.

5 comments:

Meredith Ferrin said...

Hey Girl!!! congrats again, I'm excited for you! We will continue to keep you in our prayers for a healthy baby. I hope this week goes by fast for you.....2 days done, only 4 more to go! Call me and we will go swimming with ya guys!!

Cindy said...

Wow--I had no clue! Congratulations! What did the doctor say? How far along are you?
Hope the week goes by fast for you.

Kristy Treible said...

How far along are you? that is exciting! Call me and we can do something or get the kids together, maybe dinner or something.

Tiffany Matthews said...

CONGRATULATIONS :) I will keep you in our prayers and hope everything goes okay. We are still in the trying stage so hopefully I won't be two far behind you.

Amy said...

That's great! I wanted to call you today but my home phone broke and my cell phone is really close to going over my minutes. How far a long are you, about when are you due?