Sunday, May 18, 2008

Becky's triathlon!!!














I thought I would post some pictures of my triathlon that I completed in April. I've just gotten the hang of this computer and picture thing so it has taken a while to post these pictures but I thought everyone would want to see what it looks like to accomplish a goal! These are two of my friends that also completed the race with me, the one in orange is my good friend Jana( she lives right across the street) I love her and the other girl is Kassandra and she is a friend from the ward. This was before the race started and the husbands were getting pictures of all the wive. we are some hot mamas!!




This was me getting nervous to start the swim(6oo meters) and the water was61 degrees!!! holy cow I cant believe I did it. yay!!!






This next one was me right after I had completed the swim, and that was the worst part of the whole thing. I dreaded that part because I'm not too good of a swimmer, so i was on cloud 9 when i saw the end of the swim. next is the bike!

The bike ride was supposed to be 12 miles but some people think it was a little shorter. But I say " who cares how long the ride was it was well worth the feeling at the end!!"


This was the BEST part of the whole race! to cross the finish line and do something that you never thought you would ever do in your life. I will probably do another one sometime in my life, but not any time soon!!























2 comments:

Amy said...

Good for you! I like to watch and chear those but I don't think I'll ever do one.

Holly said...

Awesome pictures! Way to go you athlete! :) Now you can always look back and be so proud of yourself.