Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fathers and sons/ girls night out



This last friday was the father and sons campout. I think Mike was more excited to go than Bryce. He loves to camp and anyone who knows me, it is not my thing. So when he gets a chance to go camping he'll take it. But it sounded like they had a great time with everyone and got some cute pictures.
Bailee and I went to dinner and shopping for a new toy. Of all the places to pick to eat we ended up at taco bell! that has turned into Bailee's favorite place to eat. Then we invited my friend Misti and her daughter Grace to come over and play for a while. It was a great time to spend with eachother. Then saturday I had to work all day 8:30am to 5 pm it was a good day but tiring, but Mike and I got to go out on a hot date and that was what kept me going all day. We ended up at cheesecake factory and then to see the movie Ironman. It was such a nice time to spend with eachother, we don't date as often as we should. I love spending that time with my cutie pie!!

7 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

yeah you have a blog!!! your family looks so cute. next time you do any marathon I want to do it too so let me know. I will call you so we can catch up! Love ya!

Jana said...

Yeah!!!!! Blogger friend... I found you!!! I wish G & T could have gone on that outing but those are cute pics! Welcome to blogger land... now everytime you pull out your camera you'll be thinking about your blog & posting! Love you friend!

Tiffany Matthews said...

Its about time you came over to the dark side of blogging. It is so much better than my space. It looks like you have been having fun.

Unknown said...

yeah you have a blog!

Holly said...

Bryce is so cute! I bet they had a ton of fun. WHAT? You don't like camping? Hee Hee.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Hey Becky, it's so nice to hear from you. It was fun to get to take a little peak into your life. Your family is adorable. I can't believe you did a triathlon. You rock! We should do a little beauty school reunion. Do you ever talk to Shelly?

Kristen said...

Hey Sis. Porter, it's Kristen Solomon from the ward! I love your blog, how cute! This is such a fun way to see how we all live our lives, lol :) ooh and i love cheescake factory, good choice! :)