Monday, June 30, 2008

Bailee's Birthday!!!



So many girls(couple boys too!) Silly Bailee


Daddy Montana


Well Bailee's birthday was last friday the 27th and we had so much fun. we started the day off with our first trip to the dentist(I know I'm the meanest mom to take my kids to the dentist on their b day) but thats the day it fell on so what could i do. Anyway that was fun Bryce did awesome and has no issues yet with his teeth. But Bailee has a little gag reflex problem and they had a really hard time getting the exrays and finally gave up. but other than that she did really good.




Then at 2:30 we had 7 other 6 year olds come over for a swim party, it was soo much fun..man those girls have so much energy I wish i could bottle it up and use a little bit every day. then after swimming we went inside and had yummy cake and icecream and believe it or not the kids ate all the icecream and cake!!! then it was present time and that was fun too, the girls would see each present and start yelling out what they thought it would be, it was pretty funny.




One of the presents Bailee got was a Hannah montana wig and every single person had to try it on of course ....including mike I like to call him "Daddy Montana" I think it fits don't you?




Then at the end of the night we took Bailee to her favorite restraunt Red robin and met my parents and my sister and her fiance there. all in all it was a chaotic, fun, busy day!!

7 comments:

Meredith Ferrin said...

Happy Birthday Bailee! what a fun party! Love mike's new "Do" totally flattering! We missed you guys yesterday..hope everything is well and have a fun week!

Cindy said...

The party sounds fun! Garrett has the same gag problem. He threw up on the dentist one time. It gets better as they get older.

Jana said...

Very cute! I think all had a fun time!

Holly said...

I can't believe she is 6! What a fun party for the girls. Tell Mike he makes me have an Achy Breaky heart. Ha Ha!

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Looks like a fun b-day. Congrats on the pregnancy. I feel for you and the morning sickness thing. If not for morning sickness I might be crazy enough to be ready for number three also.

I was wondering how you trained for your triathlon. I am thinking about looking into it after I am done nursing. Any tips?

Kristy Treible said...

looks like alot of fun!

Jana said...

Would you update you blog already!!! I know you have tons of cute pics from your trip to show off! Come on Beck!