Thursday, June 19, 2008

update on baby #3

Well we had another ultrasound and doctor appt on Tuesday and everything went really well. The ultrasound was the cutest!! There was actually a baby in there with a really strong heartbeat and everything was still shaped right and measured perfect. My due date is officially January 31st, we are sooooooooo beyond excited about this sweet baby. My doctor said everything looks so good that we dont have to go back for 4 weeks...AHHHHH I've got a little anxiety about that but I'm trying to just act like i did with Bailee and Bryce and not freak out. My morning sickness is really hard to deal with, i just feel crappy pretty much at all times. But this is what i signed up for so im taking it.

Thank you guys for all your support and prayers, I really need all i can get at this time in my life. Im really excited to see what the future hold for our Porter family!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool. We are so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

That is such good news!! I am so happy for you and will keep prayng for your family!

Meredith Ferrin said...

That is awesome! We will keep you in our prayers......I hope everything continues to go well.....you deserve it!

Love ya!

Holly said...

Yea! That is such good news! I can't wait to come and see your growing belly!

Tiffany Matthews said...

GREAT NEWS! I am so glad things are going well. I will keep you in our prayers. We are still trying I feel a little frustrated because the last two times I have gotten off of birth control I was able to get pregnant no problem. This time we have been trying for the past few months and still no baby. I am trying to keep the mind set of well we will have one when we are ready. I am so happy for you keep us updated.

Cossebooms said...

That's good things are going so well. I hope it is an awesome pregnancy for you. Your blog is cute and way to go on the triathlon, that's awesome!