Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bryce's birthday

Posting has been hanging over my head so I figure now that sunday church has turned into 8am church I should have plenty of time on sundays to post. I have to go back to June because Bryce and Bailee both had birthdays and I have only posted about Lyla's.

Bryces bday was fun, we had water balloons all filled up and ready for the boys and I had some fun games planned but that pretty much went out the window because the boys weren't interested for too long and they REALLY wanted to just throw the balloons. So I finally gave in and the balloons lasted about 5 mins, and it took Mike over an hour to fill them all up:( then we turned on sprinklers and that didn't last long either because they all complained that it was too cold..so then it was cake time and everyone at out side which was nice but the rest of the time was spent inside and I was definatley ready to have a quiet house when they all left..lol We had about 10 5-6 year olds running up and down the stairs and in the bedrooms and every where..all in all it was a success and Bryce loved every min of it. We are soo very greatful for Bryce and how sweet he is. He is extremely smart and understand very easy all the "school" stuff. He loves to read and never fights me on it, hes very willing to learn new things

heres one of the games I planned but I think it was a little harder than I thought it would be(look how smart bryce is, he figured out a way to go faster and not let the balloon fall)

here are some group shots of the boys playing..so cute

here are the cupcakes and goody bags we put together


Look at this handsome face, I love him soo much
 

No comments: