Sunday, August 7, 2011

Now Bailee's birthday

 Bailees birthday was on a monday afternoon and since it's summer than we could have the party on her actual bday. we had about 8 girls come and go swimming and what kid doesn't love to spend all day swimming with their friends? these girls could have stayed out there all day and finally I had to get everyone in and eat cake, the best part of all..lol Any ways these girls can eat, I made a nrmal sized chocolate cake with whip cream as frosting and swirled choc syrup on it and it must have been a hit because those 8 girls ate it gone!! with ice cream too..I think Bailee had a good time, its hard for her to make friends because she is soo shy but the turn out was great and everyone had fun. I am soo greatful for Bailee in my life, she is such a great helper and is always trying to please everyone. She loves to help her siblings and has such a kind heart..we love this girl soo much
heres a few of the girls swimming



Heres everyone about to sing happy birthday and devour the cake
look how cute she is, this cake was my attempt to make it look like a zebra stripe( per Bailee's request) but I am not sure how zebraish it looked..haha

No comments: