Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun outside

here are just a few pics of me trying to be a photographer and I think the pictures actually turned out pretty cute, then I had Bailee take a few pics of me and Mike.


                              Shes already a model..haha
                                                look at the button nose

                                                          shes growing up soo fast





We make a cute couple dont we?
                                 
I had Bailee take a full body so I could see what the picture actually looks like because I have lost 28lbs now and I feel so much better about myself and think I am looking a little better and I really wanted to see what my hair looks like in a picture because I have been growing it out for a while now and I really want to cut it, but it looks pretty only when I do it and thats not very often because it takes too long to blowdry.
 I couldnt capture any pics of Bryce because he was running around too much so I promise I love him too but I just didnt want to stop him from playing

1 comment:

Larry Porter said...

All of the pictures are really good. I am so proud of you, Becky.