Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lincoln in a big boy bed

So last week Lincoln wanted to sleep in the bottom bunk of Bryce's bed so we tried it and within a few mins he was crying and wanting his crib. So 2 nights ago he wanted to try it again so Mike layed with him for a few mins and low and behold, he slept through the night in a big bed!! But we had a babysitter last night and we kinda forgot about the new bed situation so we warned the babysitter and told her to try and put him to bed with Bryce but when we got home all 3 older kids were asleep on the couch. She said they all fell asleep before 9pm so she just left them. I grabbed Lincoln and put him to bed in his big bed and he slept fine through the night again!! His naps we arent so lucky, he didnt get one yesterday because he wouldnt stay in his bed, I don't think I am ready for no naps yet. He is definately a kid that needs a nap so hopefully we can figure out a way for him to continue that, mostly for my sanity. Now the next week is potty training, which I thoroughly dispise!!! But it has to be done..

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh no, he is not a big boy!!! J/K I can't believe he is growing up!!