Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lyla

 Here is Lyla upstairs in the hallway that she was soo proud of that she got up the stairs all by herself!!
 This look on her face is so cute, once she saw me she took off as fast as possible to get away. we did finally get a gate for the stairs but every now and then it will get left open and she will be up those stairs so fast its funny
I just had to get a good pic of her cute reddish hair. There isn't a time that I am out and about that someone doesn't comment on her beautiful red hair, I love it. Her eyebrows out in the sun are so red too. I love the cute little personality she is showing now, she has the biggest cheesiest smile and smiles at everyone. She has started to let go when she stands up now and she looks at me like " what do I do now" shes just soo much fun. She has also started to get into toilet water and we have to put the garbage cans up everyday. Everyday is a new learning experience for me and for her.

1 comment:

Hollyj said...

She looks adorable! And I love the hair! Does she try to go down the stairs yet? That is always the part that scares me! Hopefully, not tumbling down!!