Wednesday, August 26, 2009

going insane

I know this is all part of motherhood but I definitely need a break from the screaming from my baby. Everyday at bed time I cannot get him in bed soon enough to end the all day crying spell. I seriously dont know what to do. If anyone has any options for me please let me know, I really cant take it anymore. He is the sweetest best baby if Im holding him all day but really who has nothing to do all day to just sit on the couch all day and do nothing, believe me I would love to do that but I do have to get other things done.

On a happy note, I love that my weight watcher plan is working. Im down 13lbs now and i feel really good, which makes me happier with myself which helps me be happier to my kids. Im definitely going to keep up with it.

Being a mom is the hardest and most wonderful thing Ive ever done. I love my sweet kids and the cute things they say and how much they learn everyday. thanks to all you moms out there that teach me to be a better mom everyday.

5 comments:

hairbynat said...

Becky you are a great mom and do a great job with your kids. Plus they are sooooo cute so that totally is worth it. I am getting more excited to be a mom. I know it will be a huge change for me but i will learn to love it like you have.Keep up the good work and let your husband take those kids and go do something fun for yourself. You ROck!!!

Cindy said...

Love the new back ground. He must be teething or something to be so grumpy. So sorry. Wish I could hold him for you sometimes. Once I am up and going I would love to come by and see the kids--since I don't need my hair done. It will get better. Sorry

Holly said...

Does he have an exersaucer? Those work wonders at this age. I think he is just bored and can't do anything for himself or go anywhere himself so he gets frustrated. Elly went through this bad. I would lay her on the floor with a bunch of toys and sometimes she would have to cry for a few minutes before she would realize I wasn't going to pick her up. But the exersaucer she started to play by herself and did so much better after we bought it.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so hard. Crying is definitely hard to listen to! If his stomach hurts, try giving him chamomile... it works wonders!! Other than that, I have no advice because I'm still new at this "mommy thing"! ha ha :) Hang in there!

Kristy Treible said...

hang in there mama! you are a great Mommy!