Monday, August 17, 2009

First biter biscuit!




Ok so Lincoln has totally been soo crabby lately and he definately has a reasone.... his first tooth has come in. So the other day I was at the store and decided that I would try a biter biscuit... big mistake. Luckily I only had him in a diaper because he had that thing in crevases I didnt know he had. So these are him in a quick bath in the sink. But hes so stinkin cute, I just dont know if ill ever give him one of those ever again. I dont really think its worth the mess.

This was Lincolns first haircut. We put him in the bumbo so it would be easier. doesnt he look so cute? He looks like a midget in the chair with the cape on. But now he is sooo handsome.

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Awww, he is so cute! And getting so big too! I love how he is a mix of both of you guys.

Meredith Ferrin said...

he is so adorable! What a cutie!

Amy said...

Oh. I just want to hold him and play with him. What a cutie!

Heather said...

he is so precious!