Monday, August 17, 2009

First day of school

Bailee is now a big 2nd grader!! She always says shes not excited to go to school but i think secretly she likes it on most days. But it was so fun this year to pick out her first day of school outfit. The night before we layed out a bunch of shirts and bottoms and decided what goes together and what doesnt. She is growing up so much and becoming so much more fun to be around and actually have conversations with and I love how she is starting to make her own choices about things instead of always wanting to know what I think first. She looked so cute that first day. Plus I gave her a perm the week before school started and I LOVE it. It makes it so easy in the morning to do her hair.

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Beautiful Bailee!!!!!!

Meredith Ferrin said...

such a cute sweet girl! I can't believe how much she is growing up! her hair is ADORABLE!

Jana said...

Look at you you little updater!!! I have those pics of her too I will email 'em to ya right now!... seriously I'm ding it now!

Jana said...

ding it? I meant dOing it right now!

Kristy Treible said...

she looks so cute! I can't believe we both have 2nd graders!

Janalie said...

I can't believe how grown up she is!!! Your kids are too cute