Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another update on my family!!

Well on Tuesday we had a very busy day. First we started the day off with well checks for both kids that started at 8;30am and both kids are doing great. Bailee is in the 90th percentile for her weight and the 50th percentile for her hight, which is just soo crazy because from birht she wa always soo tiny and short and now shes finally filling out and growing taller. Bryce is our twig, he is in the 10th for his weight and in the 25th for his hight. So its kinda hard to feed my kids because one doesnt eat at all and only eats fruits and vegetables and the other is a total carb eater, so i have to find a balance for both.

After the well checks we headed straight to the summer movies that we go to every tuesday and 9;45am and Mike stayed home that day to be at all the appts. We saw the movie flushed away, it was cute but not the best. then we went to the mall to eat lunch, then off to the ob doctor for my check up. I thought i would seriously pass out during the appt because this appt was the first time they would check for the heartbeat with the doppler. And it took the lady about 4 minutes to find the heartbeat but we finally found it and it was the cutest sound i have heard in a long time!! Everything is going awesome with baby #3 and i have another appt in 2 weeks to hear the heartbeat again, then 2 weeks after that i get to have an ultrasound to make sure everything is still going good and in the right place. I was soo exhausted by then end of that day that i took a much needed nap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay I am so glad thateverything is going so well with baby #3!! I will keep you in my prayers!!! (:

Kristy Treible said...

Great news on the baby, I am so happy to hear that. Let me know if you need a break from the kids i would love to help. Kenzie would love to have Bailee over on a weekend sometime. how far along are you? when do you get to find out what you are having?

Holly said...

Good News! Is Payton going to be bigger than Bryce? Probably! See you tomorrow!

Tiffany Matthews said...

I am so happy to hear that things are going good with you. It sounds like you had a fun family outing. I will continue to keep you in our prayers.