Tuesday, July 15, 2008

California

So like i said in my last post that the pictures wouldnt download, so I called Mike in here and wanted to show him what was happening and it never fails, the computer made me look stupid because it worked the first time. We had such a blast in san diego and cant wait to go again. So here our some of our pictures of seaworld and the beach.

This was Gabby with this kids and her family went to seaworld the day we went and we have know them quite some time now and just love there family to pieces. But we wanted to get pictures of the kids showing support for our country.(except Gabby she didnt have any red whit and blue)but this is also when we were gonna go see the 4d movie so the kids had their "cool" glasses on. Bailee is not much of a fan of 3D movies she didnt wear her glasses the whole time because she kept saying it was too scary. But Bryce just kept laughing.

This Beach was very cold that day. We were just about the only people that were in a bathing suit and flip flops. I guess we didnt get the memo that said it was very cold and you should bring tennis shoes and jackets.
I was trying to be a photagrapher with this photo and I think its one of the cutest pictures from the whole trip.
Then heres my little ham. She loves to pose for the camera and kept asking me all week to take pictures of her doing everything. She looks so pretty with the sky and the beach behind her.













Well this was our trip to seaworld! The kids had a blast and so did we. This is our cute family, I thought it turned out pretty good.




This was Bryce at the end of one of our long days. I just looked over and he was asleep in our bed at the hotel and had to take a picture. He is just the sweetest boy. He looks so peaceful.

7 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I hope our family will be able ot go sometime. I love the pic you took of your Hubby and kids you should have that one framed. Isn't the best time of the day when they are sleeping.

Jana said...

Very Cute Becks! I hate it when you can't get something to work and then those dumb boys come and it instantly works!!! Not fair! Anyway, cute pics and good job updating! Keep it up! We're going on that trip next time!!!

Unknown said...

Hey I like this thing, but I don't think I would do very good with it. Well I will keep up dated on you by this and you still look at my myspace cuz I post new pics there all the time.

Unknown said...

Okay so wierd how do this thing know my name. LOL I know i am a dork. But really, I never set anything up.

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! We are going to Sea world the friday before school starts and we cant wait!!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you!

Jana said...

Hey I just wanted to thank you for thinking of me last night. You're such an awesome friend and I'm so lucky to have you! You're the best!