Friday, November 4, 2011

Honor roll

I know Bailee is only in 4th grade but because shes my first and I have never experienced this stage in life I am soo proud of her accomplishment of getting on the honor roll!!! I was so overwhelmed when she came home with her certificate that I had to hold back my tears. I asked her if she knew she was on the honor roll and of course after the fact she told me that last week there was an assembly and her name was called so she got to stand up but she forgot to tell me that last week..lol.she is turning into such a caring, sweet girl and most of the time she works hard to do the things she needs to do. The other day she came home and said her teacher needed some things for her class and I just didnt have the noney at the moment to provide those items and she said she had money and that she would buy her teacher some dry erase markers. I told her that she is more than welcome to do that but she didnt need to do that. She was very insistent, so she did and she even wrapped them up with a homade envelope and a note. I love that as shes getting older she is thinking about others before herself and as a parent, thats what we are always teaching is to try and serve others whenever you can and its working, I am sooo proud to be her mommy and look forward to seeing how she strives to do good and learns more over the years.

1 comment:

Larry Porter said...

Yes, Bailee is such a good helper. And I am a proud Grandma.
Congratulations Bailee!