Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mike...The big three five

Sept 9th is Mikes birthday and this year he turned 35!! I jsut love this guy and I am so greatful he chose me to spend his birthdays with. I am so greatful to his mom for raising such a sweet man. Things have been kinda crazy around here so all he wanted to do was get a sitter and go out without the kids and get to relax and have fun. Bailee was a little turned off by the idea so I promised her that I would have a cake made before they got home and we would sing happy bday to him and eat cake before the sitter came, she was happy wit that. We ended up hanging with our really good friends Paul and Amanda and went to dinner at texas roadhouse (sooo goood) and then saw the movie "the warrior" and to my surprise it was actually good. It turned out to be a fun night.

1 comment: