Wednesday, April 27, 2011

busy!!

The last month has gone so fast with lots of chaoticness and lots of fun...My sis n law Amy and her kids have been staying with us and they will be here until the end of May. It has been a change of pace with a whole other family here but I love having a shopping and eating buddy everyday..haha. The house will be really quiet when they leave. But it will be summer so having 4 kids 24 hours a day wont be too quiet.

It has been really nice to have someone else to help with dinners, we have tried a few new recipes and they have turned out really good. We have also gotten to do a few crafts, I don't do much by myself with Lincoln and Lyla being so close in age and getting into stuff constantly so its nice to have help with them when we are doing crafts or dinner.

The other night I cut Bailee and Madi's hair, I love that they get to have a sister cousin for a little while(they do have their moments)so when one wanted to cut her hair, the other wanted to so heres a pic of both girls the night that I cut it.

1 comment:

sheila said...

After all is said and done, the kids will have fond memories of the time they were together.