Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lyla is 4 months old


I took Lyla in today for her 4 month check up and she is just so sweet and precious. She weighed 13.3lbs which puts her in the 30th percentile for weight and she was 24 3/4 in which puts her in the 60th percentile for height. So she is definately not following in Lincolns shoes because she is staying tiny, which I love. I try really hard to cherish these sweet times with her because she is our last baby so as hard as it is sometimes to cherish moments when I have 4 kids needing my attention for different things, I am really trying.


Lyla is so fun. she smiles all day long(as long as someone is holding her) and the other kids just love her to pieces. Lincoln has started trying to hold her without us being there to watch him, so I really have to keep and eye on him. I am excited to see her to continue to grow and see her personality even more

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is cute! colton does the same thing tries to sneak and hold her without being caught. glad she is doing good.

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I have not seen pictures of her since her birth. Is her hair red? I can't wait to hold her!! And she is not that tiny - Carley was 13lbs 9 oz at 4 months. But she was 2 inches longer!! They will be cute together.

Janalie said...

That makes me laugh. My LAiya who was there that day we bumped into you was there fir her her 2 month and she was 13 lbs and 25 inches. They are just about the same size. My babies chunk out so fast. She is adorable and I love her whole face smile.