Sunday, May 30, 2010

stupid contractions

i thought for sure Lyla was gonna make her entrance yesterday. I started my day off with contractions at about 8am and they were speratic every 5- 15 min for about 5 hours. i had to work so I tried to just ignore then so I could get through my day. In the afternoon they were starting to come more like every 2-5 mins but all day long they never got harder so I again just waited it out. My friend Savannah was over and about the 10 hour mark of contractions said I should probably go in to get checked because they werent stopping. So our husbands stayed home with the kids (they were watching the fight and the game) and savannah took me to the hospital. I thought for sure I was gonna be having her, the day before my dr checked me and I am already 2.5 centimeters dialated and 70% effaced and nope I was not progressing with dialation so they sent me home still having contractions and said good luck come back tomorrow if they get worse. So it was a looonnggg day. but maybe that means my body is practicing really good and it will be soon.

No comments: