Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pregnancy so far...

This pregnancy has gone great as far as pregnancy goes. My anxiety is starting to slow down a bit since I can feel the sweet baby moving now. I absolutely LOVE that feeling. I had a little bit of spotting in the beginning but nothing to worry about since so we are chugging along. I had an ultrasound last week and we were able to see that it was a GIRl!! we are soo excited and Bailee couldn't be happier to know she will finally get her little sister. I am soo excited for bows and dresses and little tights and little shiny shoes. Jeans and t shirts do get old after a while...haha but we will be able to dress this little girl of ours so cute, I cant wait. Here is a picture of me at 18.5 weeks preggo, I'm definatley getting bigger, I love pregnant bellies.

8 comments:

Thomas Family said...

You are beautiful!!!! I love it!!! Congrats on the girl, girls are coming from everywhere. :)

Heather said...

I am glad that everything is going good! You look beautiful as always and love the belly. Prego bellies are my favorite. Excited you are having a girl!

Jen VanderLinden said...

You look great. When we move home we need together and try out tht new play ground.

The Maxwell Family said...

Yeah!!! A girl! We are so excited for you and your family.

Kristy Treible said...

I am sooooooooooo HAPPY it is a girl! Yay! We LOVE LOVe our swing set it is the best and the kiddos can play for hours outside! Let me know if you need anything! Seriously! You look so good! I Can't believe you will have 4 kids! Do you have a name picked out yet??

Ane said...

Wow your family is growing! I am 23 weeks pregnant with #6 and due May 23rd. Still not sure what we are having, but I am finding out soon!
Take care and tell Bailee, Irie says hi!!

Janalie said...

Congrats. You look amazing!!! Your family pictures turned out so cute. I wish you the best!

carat soup said...

Ok I think its time to take those cool Prego pics.! Love Mom