Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!




Mike and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary on tuesday the 10th and I havent had time to post about it yet. We didnt actually get to do anything fun being a weekday and all. But this weekend my sister is gonna watch the kids so we can go do something fun. But I just want to say that I love mike more and more every year. I am soo greatful that I get to spend eternity with such a great man. He is a good dad and the kids love him so much. I love that we are a good balance for eachother. He is way more calm and laid back and Im the opposite and we work well together. I cant wait to spend many more years together!

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you make that cookie?? It looks delicious! I still need to come see you and the baby!! I like the family picture so cute!

Holly said...

Man - it has been that long? Congrats to you guys!